Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me

Well today I turned 50 years old.  My Mom called this morning to wish me a happy birthday and she asked how do I feel?  I said same as yesterday.  She said that's what Dad said.(My Dad turned 77 yesterday)  My Dad then said how's my old girl, I replied how's my old man, this being the first time I called him that.

Then my eldest daughter Katherine came with my 2 year old grandson Logan.  Logan gave me this for my birthday. . . . . .

He picked it off my tree as he was walking to my front door.  Lol

Then I made my birthday cake.  We are waiting for my 2nd grandson to be born next week before we have a quadruple birthday party(my Dad, Mom, youngest son and myself).  The big party is in a couple of weeks with family and friends.  




My eldest son Mathew and his wife Amanda came by and spent a couple of hours with me.  It was the best present ever..  

I finished my Star Surround pillow so on to finishing my other projects, start another Star Surround pillow and continue to organize my craft room.  Oh yeah and get the rest of my kids ready for school.

2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday! Now you are almost as old as me! Love ya, bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I'll never be as old as you but thank you. Lots of love back at ya!

    ReplyDelete